Precision Marine SR35P Substrate Reactor
Precision Marine’s Professional Series Substrate Reactors are the best in the business.
- 3/4″ Thick, Milled PVC Lid
- Thermo-formed base for reverse-flow pattern
- Custom, die-cut sponges
- Welded PVC flanges
For use with the substrate/filter media of your choice. Includes custom die-cut sponges. Utilizing Precision Marine’s unique threaded lid, servicing your SR is a breeze. Simply twist off to remove.
Recommended uses include:
- Activated Carbon
- Nitrate & Phosphate Removing Media
- De-Ion Resins
- Overall Height: 18″
- Diameter: 3.50″
- Footprint: 4.25″
- Input/Output: ½” Barb or 3/8″ FPT
- Net Volume Betwen Sponges: 1.72 liters