At Precision Marine there are two ways Calcium can be added to your reef tank, the Calcium Reactor or the Kalkreactor pictured here. You can either gravity feed through the Kalkreactor from a freshwater top-off system to your reservoir, or use a dosing pump.A reliable water pump is used in lieu of the magnetic stir bar, which tends to jam, bind and wear the acrylic.This model also includes a threaded opening at the top to enable adding Kalk powder without removing the lid.
- Overall Height: 20″
- Reaction Tube Diameter: 6″
- Reaction Tube Height: 18″
- Base Diameter: 7.75″
- Water inlet and outlet size: 1/4″ Polypropylene tubing
- Method of feeding: Gravity or Pressure
- Supplied Water Pump: Maxi-Jet 400