The Lunar Simulator Module (LSM) allows the AquaController to control and vary the intensity to a 2 to 5 LSM Lunar LED String for a realistic moon cycle simulation. The moonrise and set times follow the true lunar cycle. LSM Lunar LED strings sold separately.
Note: Neptune Apex AquaController is needed to be able to use the LED lunar system.
Moonlight in the ocean is believed to be as significant as the time spent in full daylight. Moonlight triggers various internal and external biological activities among the many thousands of reef organisms. Moonlight LEDs for your aquarium emulate that cycle and as a bonus help you to observe your tank in the nighttime hours without disturbing our startling your fish and other creatures.
Features of the Lunar Simulator include:
- The AquaController dims the LEDs in phase with the true lunar cycle.
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Compatible with all Apex systems.
- Includes with 3` AquaBus cable.
- LEDs not included; Neptune Systems LED String sold separately