EcoTech Marine Radion XR15 FW Freshwater LED Light FixtureInformation
The Radion XR15 Freshwater can be programmed through EcoSmart Live, EcoTech’s free cloud-based aquarium command center. Plug in your Radion and create endlessly customized lighting conditions.
Optimized for Freshwater aquariums with 15 high-quality energy efficient LEDs covering the full light spectrum.
- Neutral White: 5
- Deep Blue: 2
- Green: 2
- Hyper Red: 2
- Indigo: 1
- UV: 1
- Length: 7″
- Width: 7″
- Height: 1.5″
- Maximum Power: 60W
Promotes Beauty and Health
- Full spectrum
- Output optimized for tropical fish and aquatic plants
- Preconfigured outputs matching popular Kelvin ratings
- Perfect for recreating natural lighting conditions
Fully Programmable Light Modes
- 24-hour customizable program schedule
- Independent day and night periods with lunar calendar
- Acclimation mode for ease of integration with aquarium
- Weather condition simulation; sunrise, sunset, clouds and lightning
Wireless Control Cable
- Works with the included RF Module
- Compatible with all “W” enabled EcoTech Marine products
- Integrate lighting and flow using ReefLink and ESL
- iOS and Android device control with ReefLink (sold separately)
RMS XR15 Tank Mount (sold separately)
The new RMS (Radion Mounting System) XR15 Tank Mount Kit provides a tank-mounted solution for all models of XR15 lights.
The adjustable base bracket is designed to fit most commercially available aquariums.
The RMS XR15 Tank Mount holds the light 8 inches (20 cm) from the top of the tank. Plus, the x-bracket rotates left and right and the rail slides front-to-back for variable light orientation.
Multiple rail lengths are included to accommodate aquariums that are 12 to 20 inches (30.5 to 51 cm) front to back.
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units. Well, it does – through EcoSMART Live. Lighting control is now in the cloud.
Thanks to the controller’s web interface (compatible with Mac and Windows), Radion owners can enjoy EcoSMART’s cutting-edge controls and user-friendly design on a computer or tablet with an internet connection. New features are implemented automatically, with no work for the user.
Note: A Radion must be connected via USB to a computer running the Connection Manager in order to control your lights from the web.
With the optional ReefLink, it enables a continuous real-time connection with wireless EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, anytime.
When you connect Apex Ready certified products to your Apex System, many new options will unfold. How about having your LED lights dim or change color temperature at the touch of your iPad? How about programming your Tunze or VorTech pumps for some serious wave action? That’s what you get when you pair up the Apex System and an Apex Ready certified product.