TIA-1220 (2013) The Newly released CAD Lights 2013 Conic protein skimmers has many features that reef hobbyists of all types desire: high quality materials and components, professional craftsmanship, energy efficiency, aggressive performance, perfect sized bubbles, air draw, silent operation, durability etc.. These were all major factors during our designing of all 3 sizes of CAD Lights` Conic skimmers. These skimmer bodies are liquid-mold-casted Acrylic into solid seamless tubes that are incredibly durable. Comes already fully assembled so it is ready to use the moment you receive it!
New 2013 upgrades and features include: Air Intake/Silencer is fully adjustable by 360 degree turns for easy access, extra clearance allowing unrestricted air intake and even ozone inlet. Air intake is also completely removable for easy cleaning and changing if needed. Lock-tite pressure control system features fully sealed drain pipe for consistent pressure control that stabilizes fluctuations within the reaction chamber.
- Extra insulated to feature silent operations, only 7 Decibels over audible sound.
- High quality water pumps for long lasting high performance, minimal vibrations and silent operation.
- Flexi-Plastic injection molded pin-wheel impellers for extended life and designed for high volume air draw.
- Mold-Casted Acrylic body, Solid seamless with no joints. Extra thick Acrylic construction.
- Attractive Semi-gloss Porcelain color Acrylic.
- Newest built-in micro-bubble trapping mechanisms virtually eliminates all the micro-bubbles in the exhaust.
- Laser cut bubble plate dramatically reduces turbulence and improves direction of foam production.
- Easily disassembles completely for simple maintenance and cleaning. Only 4 thumbscrews to remove for complete access to pump, bubble-plate and internal reaction chamber.
- Each Conic skimmer comes already fully assembled for simple installation the moment it arrives!
- 1-Year Manufacturer`s Warranty covers the entire skimmer from top to bottom (including skimmer body, pump, impeller, fittings etc).
- Dimensions: 12.75″ x 9″ x 20″
- GPH: 470GPH
- Wattage: Power consumption of 35W
- Air draw: 524 L/H. 100% of perfectly sized bubbles for Maximum attachment to DOCs (Dissolve Organic Compounds).
- Optimum Water level 7″-10″
- Light bio-load (300G)
- Medium bio-load (250G)
- Heavy bio-load (200)