The Newly released CAD Lights 2013 Conic protein skimmers has many features that reef hobbyists of all types desire: high quality materials and components, professional craftsmanship, energy efficiency, aggressive performance, perfect sized bubbles, air draw, silent operation, durability etc.. These were all major factors during our designing of all 3 sizes of CAD Lights` Conic skimmers. These skimmer bodies are liquid-mold-casted Acrylic into solid seamless tubes that are incredibly durable. Comes already fully assembled so it is ready to use the moment you receive it!
- Extra insulated to feature silent operations, only 5 Decibels over audible sound.
- High quality water pumps for long lasting high performance, minimal vibrations and silent operation.
- Flexi-Plastic injection molded pin-wheel impellers for extended life and designed for high volume air draw.
- Mold-Casted Acrylic body, Solid seamless with no joints. Extra thick Acrylic construction.
- Attractive Semi-gloss Porcelain color Acrylic.
- Newest built-in micro-bubble trapping mechanisms virtually eliminates all the micro-bubbles in the exhaust.
- Laser cut bubble plate dramatically reduces turbulence and improves direction of foam production.
- Easily disassembles completely for simple maintenance and cleaning. Only 4 thumbscrews to remove for complete access to pump, bubble-plate and internal reaction chamber.
- Each Conic skimmer comes already fully assembled for simple installation the moment it arrives!
- 1-Year Manufacturer`s Warranty covers the entire skimmer from top to bottom (including skimmer body, pump, impeller, fittings etc).
- Dimensions: 9.75″ x 6.5″ x 18.5″
- GPH: 375GPH
- Wattage: Power consumption of 20W
- Air draw: 315 L/H. 100% of perfectly sized bubbles for Maximum attachment to DOCs (Dissolve Organic Compounds).
- Optimum Water level 7″-10″
- Light bio-load (150G)
- Medium bio-load (120G)
- Heavy bio-load (90G)