CAD Lights Conic Media Recirculating Bio-Reactor Information
* True All-In-One design, where the pump is already built inside of the Bio reactor in the bottom chamber. This feature saves A LOT more space and ease of use the moment you get it. The intake is at the bottom and the outtake is from the top; which allows for the most efficient uni-direction flow. External units use twice the amount of space.
* Cell-Cast cone bodies are made of liquid-mold-casted Acrylic into solid seamless tubes that are incredibly durable
* Advanced True Conic design is what makes CAD`s unique “Rhythmic Tumbling Motion” that moves every pellet evenly and prevents clumping. Every pellet churns, swirls around and moves throughout the entire reactor (from top to bottom). Soft yet high flow movement with minimal agitation perfect for the Bio-pellets to interact with each other.
* Self-priming and designed to be ready to use right out of the box and comes with all the pump, fittings, plumbing, union etc… all comes standard.
*Space saving design and energy efficient. No need for an external pump that will take up more space and wasted pump pressure.
* Completely disassembles easily for maintenance.
* Compatible with a large variety of Tapered edged Bio-pellets, GFO or Activated Carbon. For best results avoid use of “perfectly rounded” bio-pellets.
- 3-way re-circulating valve gives you the control of the Bio-reactor at your hands.
- Total space useage: 6″ x 6″ x 12″ (16″ high with plumbing)
- Optimum water height 7” or higher.
- Can hold up to 750ML of Bio-pellets.
- Up to 350G Aquariums Capacity.
- Built in pump.
- 11.5W of energy use.
- Standard 1/2″ aquarium tube external port can easily be extended to reach into other chambers for installation.
- Quiet operation
- 100% Cell-Cast acrylic!