The Classic Series UV’s are ideal for ponds, aquariums, and water features. The Classic’s rugged design has features that allow for quick installation and easy maintenance. Aqua Ultraviolet UV’s will clear your water in 3 to 5 days sometimes overnight and keep it that way. Performance is guaranteed when sized, installed and operated according to our instructions.
Aqua UV 114W 2 inch Classic UV Sterilizer
- Fresh Water Sterilizer: 2,200-4,400 gallons; Flowrate – 3,900 gph for 30,000 µw/cm2
- Fresh Water Clarifier: up to 9,500 gallons; ideal for water gardens
- Salt Water Sterilizer: up to 700 gallons; Flowrate – 1,300gph for 90,000 µw/cm2
- Dimensions: 22.25″ X 10.5″ X 2.25″
- Inlet: 2″ slip, Outlet: 2″ slip
- Available in white (Black special order only)
*This product can be purchased with or without the wiper.
*Aqua UV Wiper:
Always the leader in technology, Aqua Ultraviolet sets the industry standard again with its optional wiper system. With a simple push-pull operation once a week, your sterilizer can run at the optimal efficiency allowing for maximum UV transmission which destroys harmful bacteria and protozoa along with unsightly algae.
- No disassembly required
- Wiper keeps UV working at optimal performance
- No harmful cleaning agents needed
- Highest quality stainless steel rod
- Can be used in saltwater applications
- Housing: Limited lifetime warranty on housing against Ultraviolet degradation
- Complete Unit: One year from date of purchase or 18 months from manufacturing date
|Why Aqua Ultraviolet is different:|
- What is a Sterilizer? A sterilizer will eliminate green water and control bacteria. The Classic 114 Watt, will sterilize up to 4,400 gallons of fresh water or 700 gallons of salt water.
- What is a Clarifier? Used as a Clarifier the Classic 114 Watt, will control green water in a freshwater environment of up to 9,500 gallons that has 50% to 75% plant coverage and partial shade.
- What works best for Marine Tanks? In marine fish tanks (No reef or live rock) a flow rate matching those shown in the 75,000 or 90,000 column will be most effective at controlling fish disease.
- How do I size a UV for a Reef Tanks? In salt water reef environments choose a UV that matches your flow rate per hour in the 30,000 or 45,000 columns of our chart. Flow rates in the 75,000 and 90,000 columns will destroy the planktonic food supply for the reef.
Salt Water Sterilizer: up to 700 gallons; Flowrate – 1,300gph for 90,000 µw/cm2
|30,000 µw/cm2 (EOL)||3,900 gph||75,000 µw/cm2 (EOL)||1,560 gph|
|45,000 µw/cm2 (EOL)||2,600 gph||90,000 µw/cm2 (EOL)||1,300 gph|
|60,000 µw/cm2 (EOL)||1,950 gph|